The violations and crimes by Saudi-led coalition in Yemen 8/6/2015
The Capital of Sana’a: –
- Civilian casualties due to the bombing of Saudi Arabia warplanes and its alliance on the house of/ Abdul-Malik Al-Sayani and the office of /Ahmed Ali. The bombing damaged Abdul Razzaq Sana’ani School, 4 cars and a mosque.
- Saudi Arabia warplanes and its alliance targeted the building of the communications at AL-Qabel Village and destroyed the house of the civilian/ Ali AL-Dhafeef.
- One airstrike targeted Attan Mountain.
- Targeting the house of/ Abdulmalik Al-Sayani and destroyed it at Sayan Village.
• Parts of AL-Sabe’en Hospital were damaged due to the bombing of Saudi Arabia warplanes and its alliance, doctors and some patients were injured at the hospital. It was also registered deaths among children in the hospital nursery. A mosque located next to the hospital was damaged.