The violations in 15-2-2017 that are committed by Saudi-Led coalition against civilians in Yemen
Violation date: Wednesday, 15/2/2017
– Time: over 24 hours
– Place of Violation: Sana’a, Taiz, Hajja, AL-Hodeida, Saada and Marib
Violator: Saudi – led Coalition “War on Yemen”
Casualties and damages:
Killed (8) women including (2) children, injured more than (11) women including 2 children by (1) airstrike that targeted a gathering of consolation woman in the house of (Mohammad Hadi Al-Nak’e) and destroyed the house in Shera’a village, Arhab district.
(4 airstrikes + 35 shells)
(4) airstrikes carried cluster bombs that targeted residential areas in Saada city.
Saudi missile bombardment by (15) shells targeted Al-Boq’a area in Baqim district.
Saudi missile bombardment by (20) shells targeted Al Al-Sheikh area in Baqim district.
(4) airstrikes targeted Yakhtel area in Al-Makha district.
(2) airstrikes targeted Al-Makha junction in Moz’a district.
One airstrike targeted Haradh district.
(11) airstrikes targeted different areas in Al-Khoukha district.
(3) airstrikes targeted Abu Mosa area in Al-Khoukha district.
One airstrike targeted Al-Katheeb district.
(4) airstrikes carried cluster bombs that targeted Al-Makhdarah area in Serwah district.
(7) airstrikes targeted different areas in Serwah district.
To Read the Report:
[pdfjs-viewer url=”http%3A%2F%2F126.96.36.199%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F04%2F15-Feb-2017.pdf” viewer_width=100% viewer_height=1360px fullscreen=true download=true print=true]